Monday, June 13, 2011

then and now



when we first bought the house
 
out with the marble in with the quartz

new tile setting
 
painting the inside of the fireplace
 
jonathan adding the fireglass
 
ta-da!

then last but not least the finishing touches
 I finally found the finishing touch to my fireplace this weekend - the hand blown glass vase sitting on the mantle. One of our many projects complete!

I also got the last piece of furniture I needed for the living room, an accent chair (thank you Pottery Barn floor sample clearance!). I got the last accessory I needed to finish the bookcase too. Almost another room to check off the list as soon as I can find the perfect jute rug. Pictures to come.

*images courtesy of my camera phone - explains a lot, right?

2 Comments:

Jonathan said...

Feels like home, more and more each day!

Ellen said...

LOVE IT !!!

Post a Comment