Monday, September 5, 2011

just lovely





I'm so rested and relaxed after this long weekend (wish it would last just a little longer though). The weather is so lovely. I want to find a spot outside to have a cup of coffee and a chocolate croissant to soak it all in.

I have a new favorite product! As of yesterday I'm the proud owner of a Shark Vac Then Steam. It's amazing for hard wood floors and it works great on our travertine floors too. It's so light weight and has made cleaning our hard wood floor stairs a breeze. Oh and did I mention it's on sale right now at Best Buy. It doesn't work on carpets or have attachments, so it's not a replacement for my Dyson, but by having the two my life just got easier!
*images courtesy of http://pinterest.com/rachelyanez/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment