Thursday, January 5, 2012

it's on my list





 I've stumbled upon a wonderful little jewel in uptown Dallas, On Consignment, it's a home consignment store with furniture stacked to the ceilings and if you look all the way up they've got chandeliers galore. I snagged myself a William Sonoma Home chair for a steal. It's perfect for Jonathan's office. I'm so excited, I finally found THE chair - we've been looking for almost three years now. Pictures to come. Now, all I need are the right curtains and rod and the office will be done! Although, is ever really done? : )

*images courtesy of http://pinterest.com/rachelyanez/

2 Comments:

Ellen said...

You should paint something!

Rachel Yanez said...

You will have to help me find a space for it to go.

Also, I should have mentioned that the staff at On Consignment is so helpful and friendly.

Post a Comment