Friday, March 30, 2012

happy friday





Happy Friday! We have such a busy weekend ahead of us - going to the Farmer's Market and Blue Print with mom tomorrow (I'm sure we'll stumble upon a couple more stores before the afternoon gets by), then Jonathan and I have Hayley and Jay's engagement party in the evening (so excited for the happy couple) and celebrating my brother-in-law's birthday on Sunday. 

This pregnant lady will have to find time to take a nap. Crossing everything I can that we find out at our sixteen week appointment on Wednesday if we're having a boy or a girl. Yes, we have names picked out Zander Blane if it's a boy and Abigail Reiss if it's a girl. 

Also, hoping to have time to take pictures of how the nursery is coming along. We still have plenty to do, but I'm absolutely loving the room already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment