Friday, June 1, 2012

24 weeks



TGIF! Work is beyond hectic and this prego is exhausted. I'm happy to report though that we had our 24 week check up yesterday and Abigail is weighing in at 1.5 pounds and is 12.4 inches long. We got to see how all her little organs are functioning as they should, it's incredible how much detail a black and white sonogram is. I'm just beaming ear to ear, she's truly a blessing from God. 

My mom and I went shopping today after I got poked and prodded (ugh, blood work!) - let me just say this little girl already has the most spectacular wardrobe. Tomorrow we're headed to the Blue Print 75% off sale, so excited. I'm hoping to snag a light fixture for the nursery. And some art would be great too! 

*images courtesy of http://pinterest.com/rachelyanez/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment