Thursday, January 10, 2013

a night away



For Christmas Jonathan gave me a night away at the new Omni in Dallas, so we're packing our bags, taking Abigail to Nana's and grabbing a seat on the patio at Texas Spice to soak up the sun in the beautiful 70 degree weather we're suppose to have tomorrow. Although I will miss my baby tremendously I'm looking forward to relaxing, spending time with my hubby and getting a good night sleep. I'm also really excited about having a cup of coffee in the morning and being able to actually drink it before it gets cold. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

*images courtesy of http://pinterest.com/rachelyanez/




2 Comments:

Lindsay said...

Hope you guys weren't over run by the NCA cheerleaders! My parents took us to dinner at Bob's Saturday night, and there were teenagers everywhere at the Omni!!!!

Rachel Yanez said...

Ugh, it was awful. We had to listen to them cheering until 3:30 in the morning. Utterly disappointed in the Omni and won't be going back. Texas Spice was a let down too, because the fireplace was broken, so our sitting on the patio and drinking wine was disrupted by the technicians trying to fix it.

Post a Comment