Saturday, August 10, 2013

sulking




Sulking at home with a terrible glass of wine. Just a little sad we weren't able to make it to our ten year high school reunion tonight. I guess the most important part of High School I've gotten to hold on to every day for the past ten years - my high school sweetheart, the love of my life, Jonathan. We have an amazing life together and especially more so now, because of the beautiful little family we've created together. I can't believe one week from today our tiny miracle will be a year old. I'd much rather be able to celebrate her birthday in a big way than mingle with people I haven't seen in ten years. Not really a compromise after all.

Don't be suckered by the cute name and label, Fancy Pants red is not very good. Down the drain it goes. Blah.

*images courtesy of http://pinterest.com/rachelyanez/pins/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment