Wednesday, October 9, 2013

one day




Today started just as good at it ended, it couldn't have been more perfect. I stepped onto the scale this morning to discover I had lost ten pounds (since August). Abigail awoke in good spirits, once again. And Starbucks gave me my drink for free. Then I got to spend the afternoon with my parents and brother, each shopping for their new homes. Seeing Chance play with Abigail along the way just melted my heart. Later that evening Jonathan met us for dinner and we were surprised by my parents with a trip to Chicago. The two of us are headed to see my sister and future brother-in-law in November. Nana and Gramps are keeping Abigail. So excited for all that's to come next month. 29 might not just be so bad after all. 

And I have to say I'm really blessed to have such generous parents with big hearts. And so thoughtful too. They never ask for anything in return, just to pay it forward to our children. That's how amazing they are.  



And I just had to share this picture Nana took of Abigail at Whole Foods yesterday playing on the tractor. She couldn't be more beautiful. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment