Tuesday, May 3, 2011

my hero


Thanks to my amazing husband and my incredible dad the new appliances are installed. I say it all the time and I'll say it again I have the BEST family. My dad is my hero. He's there whenever I need him. He's loyal. He's caring, but he can also tell you the things that are hard to hear. He's creative. He's a very successful businessman, but he's also a handyman. He's addicted to sugar. He's a loving husband (and has been for over 29 years). He's my dad and because of him and the values he's instilled upon me I'm living a wonderful life (and addicted to sweets!).

Now to figure out what I'm going to cook in my new oven...maybe a cake.

*image courtesy of Bella Foster

1 Comment:

Ellen said...

Well put Sunshine. And I'll be coming over as soon as you have that cake baked!

Post a Comment