Sunday, August 21, 2011

fear not

Just the inspiration I needed!



What a wonderful weekend. Dinner and a movie with the Tomlinson family on Friday. Top Golf Saturday night with the Yanez Family. Then had a fabulous dinner tonight at Nick and Sams for restaurant week with my mom, dad and Jonathan. I'd highly recommend it, especially the beef tenderloin, mashed potatoes and the strawberry caviar champagne cocktail (yes, it's $24, but it's totally worth it!). The food is delicious and the atmosphere is incredible. Thanks for the toast mom, it was so sweet - happy tears.
Jonathan and I are officially TTC! Am I scared/nervous? Tremendously. Am I beyond elated and smiling ear to ear? Most definitely. Can't wait for what the next step of our life together will bring us.
*images courtesy of http://pinterest.com/rachelyanez/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment