Tuesday, August 16, 2011

pudgy little toes








Jonathan and I have spent the last several nights talking for hours about what we see for our future - I'm excited and terrified at the same time, but we both want a baby next year. I've ordered the book What to Expect Before You're Expecting. What a leap. I can't wait to be a mom, I've just got to overcome being scared of needles and labor. I especially can't wait for Jonathan to be a dad, he's going to be amazing.

*images courtesy of http://pinterest.com/rachelyanez/

2 Comments:

Ellen said...

You will both be amazing!

Joann said...

What a time for me to decide I want a simpler life sans all the technology that I got so addicted to... I did hear this and immediately checked in this morning to validate. Of course we are very excited about this news! And I can't agree more that you will both make excellent parents. More happy tears...

I am not giving up on technology all together, just trying to limit myself.

Post a Comment