Monday, July 9, 2012

ahoy





Happy Monday! Hope you had a wonderful weekend. We attended our first baby class yesterday. Overwhelming how much there is to learn. Jonathan got the gold star for swaddling. I'm totally torn now on disposable diapers and cloth diapers. Until yesterday I was adamant on disposable, but after hearing all the cons for cloth I'm reconsidering. Luckily, there's an entire store for cloth diapers in Plano, the Nappy Shoppe, so I'll be venturing over there.

The nursery is so close to being finished, I just love it. Jonathan won't let me post pictures until the big reveal at our couple's shower, so you'll have to wait til August 4th. Speaking of showers, my first shower is next week at work and I'm so excited. Such a wonderful time, but I'll admit I'm getting a little nervous - just two months to go - eek!

*images courtesy of http://pinterest.com/rachelyanez/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment