Sunday, July 22, 2012

happy thoughts





Well, I did it. I made it through our first childbirth class. Pregnancy is definitely helping me conquer my fear of needles, hospitals, blood and doctors. I was absolutely dreading going to our childbirth class, tried to avoid it, but my wonderful husband took me by the hand and forced me to go. I'm so glad he did, because instead of being scared to death it actually helped me understand how my body is made to do this. And as Jonathan keeps reminding me labor doesn't last forever and at the end of it we get the best gift of all - our sweet baby girl. Might I even say I'm a little excited now for when the time comes to go into labor, because in just twelve to twenty-four hours after I'll get to meet my daughter. : )

*images courtesy of  http://pinterest.com/rachelyanez/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment