Wednesday, August 15, 2012

lemon juice




Thanks to all our wonderful friends and family who gave us gift cards to Target I was able to get my Medela Breast Pump and our Summer Infant BabyTouch Digital Color Video Monitor. We've had so much fun testing out the video monitor with the dogs at night. I'm impressed with the picture quality, ability to pan & zoom, night vision and the talk back feature. Highly recommend. 

While at Target I also stumbled upon Comotomo bottles. I'm such a sucker for packaging and design, but combine that with everything they said about the product I was sold. Has anyone used these? Ok, they're the most expensive bottle I've bought, but if they're everything they say they are they're worth it. I'm so intrigued.

*images courtesy of http://pinterest.com/rachelyanez/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment