Wednesday, October 17, 2012

the next big step



After five remarkable years as an Art Director for JCP I've decided to resign and start the next chapter of my life - being a mom and raising my daughter. Never say never, because I thought I'd have my daughter, go back to work and continue just as I did before, but with having a kid. Starting a family changes your whole world, they become your world and nothing else seems to matter. You're perspective and priorities completely change. I'm going to enjoy every second of every day with her, even the difficult moments, because I know in no time at all she'll be a grown woman. I hope and pray that her and I will have the same wonderful relationship I have with my mom. Here's to the new journey I'm embarking on, motherhood. 

*images courtesy of http://pinterest.com/rachelyanez/

1 Comment:

Ellen said...

Just now realized you were back at posting...
I have no doubt you will be the BEST mom (you already are) and that you and Abigail will have a great relationship!

Post a Comment