Monday, November 26, 2012

give thanks









What a wonderful Thanksgiving we had. I'm so thankful for my supportive family, my loving husband and my beautiful daughter.

We had so much fun over the holiday weekend. Family and friends gathered out at ST Ranch on Friday for games, laughter, hot toddies, BBQ and a raging campfire (complete with smores). I wish I had a picture of Comet riding in the back of the mule that Santa brought my mom early - it was too cute. And I can't go without mentioning how cute Abigail looks. Perfectly attired for her first visit to the ranch.

Then on Sunday Jonathan and Abigail were baptized together. It was one of those moments I'll never forget. It was incredibly special. I'm truly blessed.

*images courtesy of Rifle Paper Co. and me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment