Friday, November 30, 2012

sleigh bells




Ok, well it's abnormally warm in Dallas, so it feels more like summer than Christmas, but the spirit of the season is in my heart.

Abigail caught her daddy's cold and as I rock her in my arms I think to myself Christmas came early for me this year. I got the most precious gift of all, my baby girl. So Santa my Christmas wish is for the two loves of my life to be spoiled, because their joy is what makes me the happiest (alright, I wouldn't also mind a couple of NICU bills disappearing too : ).

My family has also already given me the greatest gift they could ever give me - their endless love and support with Abigail.

You really can have it all, if you just realize what 'all' is.

*images courtesy of http://pinterest.com/rachelyanez/ 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment