Wednesday, December 26, 2012

2013




We had the perfect Christmas (and it was white). There's just something magical when you have a kid. Abigail loves her jumperoo from Santa and I had so much fun this afternoon playing with her and her new toys. Seeing her little eyes light up melt my heart. It will be tough to leave her for the first time, but I'm so excited for my upcoming trip. My parents gave Jonathan and I two nights away at a resort and spa. Looking forward to some much needed R&R. And on top of that my wonderful husband is taking me away for the night on New Year's day.

I'll be sad to say goodbye to 2012, it has been to say the least an incredible year for us, however I can't wait for all 2013 will bring - Abigail laughing, crawling, walking, talking, growing (the list goes on and on).

*images courtesy of http://pinterest.com/rachelyanez/ 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment