Friday, December 14, 2012

our christmas wish



Friends and Family check your mailboxes. The most adorable Christmas card has arrived. Being a graphic designer it wasn't easy not making our card this year, but this new mom is learning that everything is 10x harder with a baby. So, thank you tinyprints for making the perfect card. Plus, you can upgrade to having it printed on pearlized paper and that made it even more special. Just LOVE how it turned out.

Meanwhile we're busy, busy with parties and trying to get ready for Christmas. So excited for the holidays with Abigail. Who by the way has started sleeping in her room. I cried and cried the first night (ok, my husband and I are sleeping in the guest room right next to her room and I stare at the monitor all night long - I'm sleeping less than I was before), but she loves her crib. Totally sleeping through the night, she's such an angel. Now, if I can just get her to laugh.

*card design by tinyprints and photography done by jonny carroll

0 Comments:

Post a Comment