Friday, May 31, 2013

adventure


Jonathan strolling Abigail in Wickford.

Wickford Harbor.

Historic Wickford Village.

Greenvale Vineyards. 

Brown Graduation.

Tiverton.

Boat House Waterfront Dining.

My little family.
What a whirlwind, we did a lot in just three days. For being such a tiny state Rhode Island has a lot to do and see. Just to name a few of my favorites: Newport, Wickford, Whalen Square, Greenvale Vineyards, Waterman Grille, Federal Hill and of course, the Black Dog.

I have to say I'm such a proud mother Abigail did not only amazing on the plane she also did so well being drug around everywhere, being up late and not having any sort of schedule. She's such a good baby.

Now, I'm looking forward to going to Rosemary Beach for our annual family trip and having my sister home for the summer.

*images courtesy of http://pinterest.com/rachelyanez and me

2 Comments:

Ellen said...

Great pictures; it was a fun trip!

Lindsay said...

I love Newport! My cousin got married there. We also love Black Dog, and have to get a new t-shirt every time we are there. We are headed up that way later this week!

Post a Comment