Sunday, May 19, 2013

happy weekend





What a wonderful weekend. Weekends use to be when I'd get to escape work for a short bit, but now it's the time when my little family gets to be together, uninterrupted. Being at Abigail's NICU reunion yesterday brought back so many memories. It's hard not to get emotional. I became a high risk pregnancy, Abigail went below the tenth percentile, I was induced five weeks early, separated from my newborn for a week, and then finally at home as a first time mom with a four pound baby. I wish I could hug all the moms out there going through this and tell them it's all going to be okay. You'll end up a stronger mother than you ever thought you could be, because of it. I know I certainly did. 

*images courtesy of http://pinterest.com/rachelyanez/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment